Friday, January 21, 2011

A New Addition To The Family

Well it's official. I'm totally nutty for flying kites again. The newest addition to the collection is this 8 foot wide Triton kite from Into The Wind in Colorado. I "needed" another low wind kite and this one appealed to me and I'm not disappointed. I went to the park after work late in the day and there was barely a breeze. The kite took right off and flew almost straight overhead. Everyone else gave up due to the lack of wind but I just kept going until it got dark. Here's a short video I shot with my HTC EVO - ITW Triton on YouTube.

From Kites

1 comment:


  1. if you are looking for promo on products then click
    promo on products
    if you are looking for Oil change sticker then click
    Oil change sticker
    if you are looking for License plate frames then click
    License plate frames
    if you are looking for teardrop flags then click
    teardrop flags
    if you are looking for Custom Tents then click
    Custom Tents

    ReplyDelete