Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pismo Beach 2011


Here we are once again at Pismo Beach for the big vintage trailer rally. The weather was great. A bit breezy at times and cold but dry and sunny. Breezy should be good since I was planning to fly kites a lot but there is a technical problem. The beach access from the RV park has been cut off my a slew that is normally quite small but now has cut a wide path right across the beach access. I didn't get to fly kites at all, mostly because I was just busy hanging out with camping friends and just enjoying a relaxing time. Julie did pretty well although her age is definitely affecting her. She can't walk very far or very fast so I ended up carrying her a lot. My friends Debra and John were there again with their 1957 VW Beetle and custom matching teardrop trailer. We spent a lot of time hanging out.


I did get to meet up with my new friend Matt Tritt who I've been talking to through e-mail since I got my Hall GTC motorhome. He has one as well. He came down to the RV park on Sunday to see what trailers remained. Later that day I drove to his house to check out his Hall GTC.


Click on the picture above for more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment