Friday, July 1, 2011

What Motorhome Dreams Are Made Of

Click here to see the Decoliner construction page.

I don't know if you've ever heard of the Blastolene Brothers but over the years they have made some incredibly outrageous automotive creations based on anything from semi trucks to tanks. I've seen a couple of them in person and they are even more awesome in the flesh. Jay Leno has brought his Tank Car to the Spring Fling Mopar show in Van Nuys a couple of times.

Randy Grubb is now working on a new project which tickles my vintage motorhome heart. Based on a GMC motorhome chassis with a White COE cab and even a flying bridge where he'll be able to drive the coach from in the open air. All that Art Deco goodness in the shape is droolworthy as well. Doesn't look like there will be much room for camping on the inside but I'm sure it will be decked out in high style like the outside. This is one rig I've definitely got to check out in person some day.






UPDATE: The Decoliner is finished!



1 comment:

  1. A model of your car is really stylish and unique and I think it is ready to run on road, As per my view, the rainbow colour will be more suitable on it.
    Garage

    ReplyDelete